Our services include
- Reinforcing Steel Fabrication and Supplier
- Structural Steel Supplier
- Structural and Miscellaneous Metal Distribution
- Building Specialty Products
- Joist and Deck Supplier
Our shop capacity to date includes:
Items we also offer
El Paso’s Dependable Supplier of Rebar & Reinforcing Steel
Reinforcing steel, also known as rebar, is steel that is hot rolled and used in the construction industry for concrete reinforcement.
Its use dates back to the 15th century in Paris where the Château de Vincennes was built. It is one of the first known castles to have used rebar. Today, rebar is widely used for a variety of reinforcement construction needs.
How is Rebar Primarily Used?
Rebar is made of durable, unfinished steel that is ideal for all types of construction projects given that it is straightforward and easy to use. The most common use for rebar in construction is to prevent concrete from cracking over time.
The Benefits of Using Rebar in Construction
- Rebar absorbs the tension stress, preventing concrete from breaking or cracking
- It reduces the thickness of the concrete surfaces such as driveways
- While providing strength to the concrete, the affordable material also guarantees that the building will last longer.
Reinforcing Steel Sizes and Markings
We offer a variety of sizes and grades. Our standard sizes are 20 ft, 40 ft, 60 ft, as well as shorter remnant sizes. Please email us regarding your specific project. We can help meet your requirements.
U.S. Rebar Size Chart
|Imperial Bar Size||Mass Per Unit Length (lb/ft)|
*The U.S. size chart is different than those of other countries who don’t use the # sign but instead use an M for millimeters.
Contact Steel Specialties, Inc. Today.
Get in touch with us today regarding your construction project that requires rebar. We service El Paso and surrounding areas such as Las Cruces, Deming, Santa Fe, and Albuquerque, NM. For more information and estimates, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at 915-590-2337.